Friday, February 1, 2008

Why I think what I think

1. Why is reading so crucial for a writer?
Reading is very crucial for writers. From reading, writers can gain many ideas from what they read. Later on they take the ideas they have generated and then make it into a creative piece of writing. Also, from gaining ideas by reading, it also allows you to learn different things that you didn't know. It helps you relise what is going on in the world today. It allows you to find out information that you would have never known unless you read it. The newspaper has the effect of turning on the lightbulb in your head.

2. What is something that concerns you and why?
Many things today conern me. One thing that concerns me what is happening to the people who have cancer. Each day many people die because of it and right now there isn't a serious cure. One day you could be fine, and then the next you could have cancer. This spreds fast and quick.

3. What art inspires you and why?
I get a lot of inspiration from pictures. From being peaceful to causing comtion. Pictures always make me think of differen things. When I sit and see a pretty sunset, I sometimes want to create a story that goes with it. I feel like theres always a story behind something. Writing a story that goes along with it is always rewarding. They inspire me because you can take them in many different ways. There is never right way or a wrong way to intrupt a picture.

No comments: